Dear Paul,

@3-Jun-2004, 17:36 +1000 (03-Jun 08:36 UK time) Paul Berger [PB] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

WS>>> When I reply to a message any quoted text is not wrapped. Is
WS>>> there a way to have this automatically wrapped?

MDP>> There is a recursive rewrap macro on the TBFAQ macro library to do
MDP>> this job. You can find it at this URL:

MDP>>      http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#rewrap

PB> This pair of templates is great for all except those that have the
PB> %QUOTES at the top of the reply template.

PB> The ones where the %QUOTES are at the foot simply show only the
PB> handles (=====[ Begin wq ]===== etc.)

I don't understand. Have you included the "=====[ Begin wq ]====="
in your copied templates? That won't work! Try again, only using the
test /inside/ the delimiting header and footer. Filters *do* need
the BeginFilter and EndFilter statements. QTs don't.

PB> If there is an easy fix for this, it would be most helpful>

PB> Am using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 98

Yes, I noticed. There is a set for v1 and a set for v2 on the
Library for many of the older entries. Many newer entries are v2
only.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v2.11 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1