Hello Jimmie,

Jimmie> That part I understand but the part I don't understand is that
Jimmie> they don't seem to show up on this list on my system.

So far, we've discovered that the most common cause for this is the
shortcut people are using to launch TB...

Check your shortcut (whichever is being used to launch TB) and make
sure the path to the TB folder is in the "Start in" box.

If it's not there, TB won't show you any emoticons.

The next is to check Options / Preferences / Viewer and make sure the
box to enable smileys is checked. You will have to restart TB.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Shoes are required to eat in the Dining Room. Socks can eat anywhere.

Using The Bat! 2.11 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB