Today I upgraded TheBat from v 2.10 to 2.11 by installing on top of
the old 2.10. Every time I run TheBat 2.11, the CPU usage goes to
100%, except when TheBat is using the disk a lot.

I've tried to remove the BayersIt-plugin and rename it's folder,
and move the content of my junk-folder to another folder - without any
change.

Some tasks, like reading mail, viewing folders and altering options is
running as fast as they always have done, while reciving messages and
moving messages is painfully slow.

When I try to exit TheBat, I get the warning message "Some tasks are
active now. Do you want to exit when they are finished?" with the
buttons "Yes", "No" and "Abort". Nothing happens when I press any of
them, and I have to kill TheBat from the Windows task manager.

I use Win 2000 professional danish, with the latest service packs.

--
Best regards, Simon Mikkelsen