Hi The Bat! Users,

Ever since using IMAP, I've had a inconsistent problem with sending
mail.

When I finish composing my mail, I hit send. This then sends the
mail to my outbox and it goes no further, well, normally. 1 in 10 it'll
send, but the others it won't.

The mails it won't send I try to open, but I get a blank message that it
asks me if I want to save or not. If I click no, the message disappears
from the screen and the cursor turns into a grey circle with a line
through it - the technical name :-) - for a while.

If I click yes, it states I can't leave the TO field blank.

If I click cancel, the blank message stays on the screen and then
prompts me to save again when I try to do anything.

During all this, the outbox remains bold containing a highlighted
message I can't do anything with!

The only way I can then send the mail is to drag and drop to my POP
account and to send from there.

Anyone any ideas why this is happening, as it's VERY frustrating! Would
it have anything to do with both my outbox and sent items being server
side?
--
Thanks,

Chris

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 1