Chris Weaven, [CW] wrote:

CW> Anyone any ideas why this is happening, as it's VERY frustrating!
CW> Would it have anything to do with both my outbox and sent items
CW> being server side?

It may very well do. Would you try sending mail with your outbox
local? I can send without trouble only when the outbox is local here.
When using a server side Outbox, I get similar problems with
messages not being sent. I usually have to select the message in the
outbox and hit 'send queued messages'. The message is usually sent but
I end up with two copies of the message sitting in the Outbox. I have
to manually delete them, sometimes with problems doing so.

I've already reported this on TBBETA.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.02 on WinXP Pro (SP1)