Thomas Fernandez, [TF] wrote:

TF> Upon Marek's tip, I switched to the HTML editor. I wrote myself an
TF> HTML mail with all features I could put into one message, and it
TF> arrived well. This thing has evolved in TB. Wow.

This is really great to hear. The editor is a basic tool and it really
should function well. It's good to know that those who wish to use the
editor will no longer get frustrated.

BTW, does it still send text unwrapped, even though the text is being
wrapped as you edit?

TF> Not that I'll now use the HTML editor as my default editor. But it is
TF> nice to know that I can do whay I need to do when need be.

Yes.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11.02 on WinXP Pro (SP1)