Hello Thomas,

Saturday, June 5, 2004, 9:25:22 AM, you wrote:

TF> Hello Steve,

TF> On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:15:25 -0700 GMT (05/06/2004, 20:15 +0700 GMT),
TF> Steve Thomas wrote:

ST>> The one thing still lacking in the HTML editor is automatic spell
ST>> checking.  Even the F4 command doesn't catch all the errors when in
ST>> HTML.

TF> I don't use spell checkers. One reason is that in the beginning, they
TF> worked slow and even sometimes crashed my TB. While that is probably
TF> not true any more, I write in different languages and would have to
TF> switch the spell checker manually. I cannot use the crtl-handle
TF> shortcut, because all that does over here is toggle between English
TF> and Chinese keyboard layout.

You can put in the templates either of the specific folders or specific persons
in the addressbook the language to be used. To make sure that the default
will stay for everyone else you need that in the default template also
%Language="xx" xx is the actual language "BR" or "NN" etc. It works for me.

Peter Kerekes (Toronto, Canada)

"An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow
  why the things  he predicted yesterday
  didn't happened today".
       -- by Laurence J. Peter

TB! v2.11.02 and BayesIt! 0.5.5 on Windows 98 SE4.10.1998 A