Hi - I've just picked up The Bat! (whatever version's current), and
jumped on this mailing list to help me get into the interface, etc.

I've set up a filter for my Incoming IMAP box, as per the Welcome
email, but I'm not sure I'm doing things right.

For the account, I've gone to Incoming Mail, made a new filter, and
under Filtering Strings, I've entered the following:

Strings                  Location         Presence
Reply-to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Kludges          Yes

...and I've turned on Regular Expressions under the Options.

Will this work on an IMAP box, and if so, what have I missed?

TIA,
--
Duane