Hello Duane,

Duane> Hi - I've just picked up The Bat! (whatever version's current),
Duane> and jumped on this mailing list to help me get into the
Duane> interface, etc.

Welcome! :-)

Duane> I've set up a filter for my Incoming IMAP box, as per the
Duane> Welcome email, but I'm not sure I'm doing things right.

And let me be the first to give you a great big hug for actually
reading the Welcome message which meant you read the list rules, and
for having a properly configured cut-mark.

Now I'm waiting with my fingers crossed that you read the rules
concerning replies too! <grin>

Duane> ...and I've turned on Regular Expressions under the Options.

Don't need the Regular Expressions. That'll break it.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Somewhere in the world, it is 5 o'clock.

Using The Bat! 2.11.03 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB