Hi BatPersons

Someone asked (sorry...can't find the original message) if there were
more IMAP-related problems with TB with versions 2.1.x

It may be coincidence, but I had no problems with TB 'till ver 2.11.x
(as you can see I am now back to ver 2.10.x). I had database
errors...which I was unable to repair, then repeated messages from
Windows re Runtime Errors (which I don't understand).

  Of course...these problems may have had nothing whatsoever to do
  with IMAP and TB versions 2.11.x...but rather a simple database
  error....or index file error...which was compounded by the
  ineptitude of the operator ;-)

  Anyway...I am now more conscientious about regular backups in
  TheBat!...a tres cool feature IMO.

  On another matter...re ThunderBird vs The Bat!...tell me again Allie
  (and others) what you see as the merits/demerits of both. An obvious
  difference is TheBat does SO much more...(much of which may be
  superfluous to many users...eg like DVD players ...or cigarette
  lighters...in cars )...but could be nice to have anyway...just in
  case...(Besides...its nice to have options anyway... ;-)

--
Regards,
 Steve Love                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

08:16 Wednesday, 9 June 2004

Using The Bat! v2.10.03 (Protocol:IMAP for my main account; POP3 for the
other two)on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222B