Hello Urban,

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 01:47:32 +0200 GMT (08/06/2004, 06:47 +0700 GMT),
Urban wrote:

U> IMO that is simply not acceptable, by doing so I am implying to the
U> receiver that "if you are not using TB you are a wrong-doer".

What is not acceptable about that? - scnr.

U> There's another thing that could be helpful... If you could attach (in
U> lack of any better words) the toggle to the address book. That way I
U> could tell you that I might very well send meaningful text that easily
U> could be shown as emoticons.

That's a good idea.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Wachskerzen wachsen gar nicht, sondern werden im Gegenteil immer
kleiner.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM