DS>> When I delete the .TBI file, all the message disappear from the inbox
DS>> folder.  Am I supposed to replace it with something?  Here's what I've
DS>> done so far...

Hello Paul,

PC> try the Fllder menu- Maintenance. Top left option is repair ;)
PC> it just happened to me today when I started TB, it asked me if I wanted
PC> to fix it!

I've tried this about seven times now.  I keep getting this message:

   Messages recovered: 59, damaged parts (part????.bin) saved: 0
Processing finished. 1 folders processed

When I go back to the inbox to access those messages, TB asks me again
if I want to repair the message base... even though I had just
"repaired" it.

Any idea what the "(part????.bin)" means... and/or is this a clue
regarding some other action I should take?

Thanks!