Hello DW,

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:56:32 -0700 GMT (10/06/2004, 02:56 +0700 GMT),
DW Susan wrote:

DS> Yes, it is.  The .TBB file is 528k and the inbox shows all the
DS> messages as being in there.  However, if I click on any of those
DS> messages I get the error message that the message base needs to be
DS> repaired.  Repairing it, though, doesn't make a difference -- I still
DS> can't access the messages.

Can you mark all messages in the message list? If so, do that, and
export them all. Tools / Export messages / .MSG (my choice; you might
choose another format).

Delete the .tbb while TB is closed. Reopen TB and import all the
exported messages. See whether it helps.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hilfe mein Nachbar wohnt neben mir! *

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM