Hello Paul!

On Thursday, June 10, 2004, 3:23 PM, you wrote:

MB>> I could not find %TEMP%\bat\ using Windows Explorer.

PC>  under your user profile ( Win XP ) you will probably find these bat.tmp
PC>  files, mine are HERE:
PC>  C:\Documents and Settings\your_logon_name\Local Settings\Temp\*

Thanks, Paul. That's where they were.

1) I found 88 separate bat.tmp listings. Every one of them contained 0
bytes. The separate listing at the top of these, bat, contained 32 KB
but could not be opened (Windows does not know what to use etc.). I
very much fear that all attachments from the past year and a half are
gone beyond retrieval.

2) What I don't know is whether the attachments sent from the
Macintosh machine caused this.

3) The good news is that almost everything important had already been
copied to My Documents, My Pictures, Adobe Photo Deluxe 2, or Gimp.
And a lot had been printed out in paper copies.

4) My opinion of TB! v. 2.11.02 is that it is just as wonderful as the
TB! lists, and that's saying a lot!

5) Thanks a million!! :42:

Mary

The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1