Hello Urban,

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:09:53 +0200 GMT (11/06/2004, 08:09 +0700 GMT),
Urban wrote:

>> No, I'm not. But my cursor is indeed set before the quotes, and I
>> delete or not and write my replies while I go along.

U> Didn't think of that. But I can see the sense in it. Just move down
U> using the arrow keys and start typing where-ever you are. Nice!

More crtl-Y than arrow keys, in most cases. ;-)

U> I do that using the mouse-wheel, so I have to do a mousy-click
U> first and then move my hand to the keyboard.

So your %Cursor macro should still be above the %Quotes macro, or not?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people
play along to avoid looking ignorant.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM