Hello Robin,

Monday, June 7, 2004, 2:37:25 AM, you wrote:

RA> What you have done at the end of line 10 is correct. It actually appears
RA> to be line 11 if you count the blank line at the beginning.

At the end of the QT I omitted also the # at the end of the last code
line.
What is this # good for?
What *exactly* does %-?
Where in the help file or where on the net can I read more about # and
%- ?

RA> However all three of those blank lines could safely be omitted since they
RA> do nothing.

Done.

--
Thank you, Robin, for your repeated help!
Best regards,

[ TB! 2.10.01, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]