Hi Thomas,

on Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:49:17 +0700GMT, you wrote:

T>> However sometimes I want to reply to author in private.
T>> doesn't work on some lists.

TF> Try crtl-F4. This will reply to the From address instead of the
TF> Reply-To.

This reply was created as it is with <alt>+<F4>. Maybe this is due to
my own templates, I'm not sure... <shrug> But right clicking your
address still works. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

"There are two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity,
but I'm not quite sure about the universe yet."
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)