Hi Peter,

On Sunday, June 13, 2004, at 8:56:56 AM PST, you wrote:

> This should have been preview pane, sorry...

Um...don't you mean "header pane" (or "header bar"?) instead? I may be
confused here, but I've always considered the "preview pane" to be
just the window with the message in it, and that "bar" just above it
(between the message index/list and preview pane) with all the
selected header information in it to be the "header pane" or "header
bar".

By the way...when I'm reading a list message, and use the "Ctrl+F4"
shortcut, the reply is addressed to the original sender - not to the
list - just as intended with Ctrl+F4.

However, on a list where I need to hard code the list address as the
default "reply to" in a folder template, Ctrl+F4 doesn't work to send
the reply to the original sender instead.  What I use in this case is
a quick template like this:

%TO=""%TO="%OFROMNAME <%OFROMADDR>"

Once I select the text I want to quote, then hit "F4", I just type the
quick template's handle and the "To" address is changed from the hard
coded list address to the original sender's address.  This is slightly
clumsy, but it works.  I guess I could try to be a little less lazy
and figure out a new method for this that would just require a single
keyboard combination after selecting the text to quote. :-)

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1