Dear Charles,

@13-Jun-2004, 20:09 +0200 (13-Jun 19:09 UK time) Charles M. Gerungan
[NC] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> %to=''%to='"%ofromname on
MDP>> %abotohandle=#%abotofirstname#" <%otoaddr>'

NC> A folder template, that sounds like what I need.

Be careful! It will re-address any messages back to the list if you
aren't careful - even from external mailto URLs if you leave the
folder selected in the main window.

MDP>> "Fred Nurke on BadList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

NC> There are lots of reasons why it's better to set it up like
NC> that, so don't put it down like that...

Maybe, however I am yet to hear one that isn't "historical" and the
result of intransigence on the part of the list admins and I remain
convinced that it is unnecessary and a nuisance in a mail reflector
list to set it up that way. Of course, a new list that doesn't
expect a reply is another matter, but then, nobody writes to those
to *be* replied to. Having run these lists and some others for many
years now, I remain sceptical of the "old school" of configuration.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
SB! v2.11.04 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1