Hello BatPhiles

I was just reinstalling TheBat (yet again)and thought I might do it
'clean and new'...ie a new install, and without resorting to
restoration of data from a Backup....

However...I ran into a problem with registration: I have my
registration(serial) number.... but I don't have a checksum number
recorded anywhere....

So..how do you get around this ..if you do a clean/new instal, you
have your serial number...but no other data??

I have a feeling this has been discussed before, but...

(PS No 'runtime' or 'error reading database' messages in the last few
hours...;-)

--
Regards,
 Steve Love                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

17:41 Tuesday, 15 June 2004

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 (Protocol:usually IMAP)
on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222B