I would like to thank Thomas Fernandez and everyone else who wrote in
regarding the virus warning I received upon downloading mail.  (For those
who are keeping track, I posted the problem from my other e-mail address
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).)  Because my eTrust AV program works so well, it caught
the virus  on an incoming e-mail and didn't allow the virus laden e-mail
into my in-box.  It remained, however, in the Temp folder and on the
server.   Deleting the e-mail from the Temp file was only half the job. By
going out to the server (I chose to use webmail to get a direct look at
what was on the server) I was able to spot the offending message and
delete it. The fixed the problem.     Again, thanks for the help.   [Now,
could someone PLEASE help with the other problem I posted to the list the
other day regarding copying the prgram to my laptop?]

--
Avi
Avram Sacks

using The Bat ver. 1.62r with WinXP Professional.