Hi William,

On Sunday, June 13, 2004, at 12:52:08 AM PST, you wrote:

> I don't have this problem using NOD32 independently.

> It flags an incoming virus-laden message, I delete it, end of story.

I've been using NOD32 for a few years now (since v1.x), and I really
like the way v2 is working (no more need to configure that old POP3
scanner module). I don't use a TB! plug-in, and messages aren't
repeatedly downloaded to the temp folder. Once I delete an infected
message at the point NOD32 detects it (during new message download), I
delete it, and never hear from it again. :-)

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1