Hello Leif,

> Should I include logic in my code that would omit your own smiley from
> the Rogues.MSL when you click the box to create a new .ZIP file?

It seems unanimous, and I agree with everyone else that it just
wouldn't be worth the trouble. I have to look in the mirror every
morning anyway, so if that doesn't kill me, seeing my face in an email
probably won't either... ;)

--
:Dave_Gorman:
Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1