Plan9, [P] wrote:

> Since you are using 2.11.02 and not one of the later betas you must
> edit the PDSF.msl to include items from the rogues and pcwsmiliys.
> I've sent you a copy of my PDSF.msl by PM so you can see what needs to
> be done.

With each roguemoticon download, you get two files, i.e., pdsf2.msl
and rougues.msl.

For those using a non-beta, you can use only one msl file. The one to
use would be pdsf2.msl. It's already altered to include all the
roguemoticons as well as those normally provided with TB!. Delete
pdsf.msl and rougues.msl. Rename pdsf2.msl to pdsf.msl and you should
now be ready.

Don't forget to use the RTV and not the PTV when viewing mail

--
-=[ :Allie: ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/8 on WinXP Pro (SP1)