Hello Nick,
Friday, June 18, 2004, 10:11:15 AM, you wrote:

ND> I'm playing with BayesIt (0.5.5) having used Popfile happily for a few
ND> years now.

ND> All seems very nice, but I used to have a rule for TB to remove
ND> messages marked as spam from the server.  Is there some way that I can
ND> do this with BayesIt?

ND> I've tried assigning a rule to the "Junk mail" folder, but this
ND> doesn't seem to do anything.

I use the Sorting/Filter below:

BeginFilter
Name: Junk Mail
Active: 1
Source: \\WPCUG\$JUNK$
Target: \\\$JUNK$
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 00@
Actions: faDelServer
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr:
RedirectAddr:
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups:
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 0
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

This only works if you set Baysit to "NOT" use Common Folders. You
also need to set it so messages are not automatically marked as read.
I always check to make sure there is no good mail. When I mark the
message as read, it is deleted from the server. It would be nice if
this would work with a common folder, but it does not seem to remember
which account it came form when it is put in the common folder.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A