Hello MAU,

On Saturday, June 19, 2004, 12:04:56 PM, you wrote:

M> Hello Edgar,

M> <snipped>
>> How can I determine which mail came from A, B or C?

M> So, if you use filters to do your sorting of incoming messages, look for
M> your different e-mail addresses in "Kludges" and it should work.
How can I do that with a virtual folder or the search function?

I do not need it for the incomming message filters.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.11.02, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

O'Toole's commentary on Murphy's Law: Murphy was an optimist.

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]