Hello MAU,

On Saturday, June 19, 2004, 7:29:32 PM, you wrote:

M>>> So, if you use filters to do your sorting of incoming messages, look for
M>>> your different e-mail addresses in "Kludges" and it should work.
>>
>> How can I do that with a virtual folder or the search function?
M> In a VF Filter select "Message Source" "contains" and if you use the
M> search tool search on "Headers".

When using Message Source it will give me also hits that are in
the complete message (body).

I've tested this, Source does not seem to mean "where from"

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.11.02, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

There's no government like no government. - Bumper sticker, seen
in Berkeley, CA

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]