Hi,

I've got a  problem : when I receive an e-mail with a picture attached, and when
I want to forward just the picture to a friend, I click on the Forward button in
TB . When I was using Outlook(I wasn't in the truth at this time  ;-) ), this
click open a new mail with just the picture attached and not the whole mail of
the original sender. In TB, by clicking forward button, I open a new mail with
original mail as attached file and not just the picture. How can I forward just
the picture ?

Thanks

--
WilWilWil