Hello Marck,

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:58:13 +0100 GMT (23/06/2004, 05:58 +0700 GMT),
Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MB>> TheBat! is creating an awful amount of temporary files in the
MB>> %TEMP% folder, it is just creating then and opening them for
MB>> writeonly purposes. With an awful lot, I mean some hundreds.

MDP> These are parking zones for pre-imported messages. These can be
MDP> impacted by the activities of aggressive AV software, that
MDP> quarantine the embryonic messages in transit, locking them out and
MDP> not letting TB retain access to them.

I have disabled the real-time scan, but the folders don't open any
faster.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse,"

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM