Thursday, June 10, 2004, 5:08:07 PM, Ben wrote:

>>> There  is  a  way.  If you sort by subject then hold ctrl and click on
>>> received  it  sorts  the list by subject and received date.

Robin>> I didn't realise that! How did you find out? Trial and error, or is it
Robin>> actually in the help file somewhere?

> No,  i  think  i learnt it from Databases... Some allow you to do that
> exact  thing  if  you  hold down ctrl and click... so as a mailbase is
> just  a  database  i  guess  i  thought i would try and i did like the
> result.. hence this thread.

I wonder how many other gems there are to be discovered in this excellent but
undocumented program.  I really wish Ritlabs would put some time into creating a
manual that we could download.  Even where something is in the help file, finding
things in a Windows help file can be a really tedious and hit or miss task.  If they
provided a manual, they'd likely sell a lot more copies -- and get fewer requests for
support.  Most people won't be willing or have the time to follow a discussion list
like this just to be able to use the program.

\/\/ayne