Hello Roelof and Jan,

Friday, June 25, 2004, 8:32:19 AM, you wrote:

JR>> On my system, shortcut <ctl><shft>* no longer opens all msgs in
JR>> folder.

JR>> Can anyone confirm?

R> Yep. <Ctrl><Shift><*> closes all threads on my system. <Ctrl><Alt><*>
R> opens them. Though I continuously mix up those two, I wouldn't be
R> surprised that this is as it always has been.

On my laptop, neither of the commands works. They do nothing it seems.
I am sorting by References.

Trying to get threads to open and close as above, I tried using the Fn
key and the * (8 actually) the cursor does jump up one line, no matter
where the focus is. Not helpful, I know, but just an observation.

--
Regards,
 Maggie