Hello Jan,

Friday, June 25, 2004, 9:31:44 AM, you wrote:
> On my system, shortcut <ctl><shft>* no longer opens all msgs in
> folder.

> Can anyone confirm?

I can kind of confirm. I certainly notice occasionally I ^* to open
all threads, and TB fails to respond to that. And it stays that way
till I close a window, or close TB. After which the keystroke starts
working again. I am not sure if that is a general bug, or fixed in
recent TB releases. Haven't tried enough to find out.

Most of the time it works fine. It is fairly easy not to remember to
give the message list focus too. So it often seems like nothing is
happening anyway.

Oh, I could answer your first question another way.

> On my system, shortcut <ctl><shft>* no longer opens all msgs in

It won't open all messages, because it is supposed to close all
messages (threads). :-)

I just use <Ctrl> * to open all threads (or metaphorically
speaking, all the messages).  ^ is a common symbol to abbreviate
holding down a Control key while pressing another key. Although
sometimes too brief in normal paragraphs.

 Adam