Hello Britt,
Tuesday, July 6, 2004, 7:59:00 AM, you wrote:

BH> When I read lots of mails in a row, some read msgs are still marked as
BH> unread afterwards. Is this a bug?
If you are reading a thread, then the message above in the thread does
not get marked as read until you have completed reading the thread. If
you are not reading a thread then I guess it depends on what you have
set for the account for when a message gets marked as read.

What do you have set under Account Properties -> Options.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A