> Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, at 00:42:44 [GMT +0100] (which was 4:42 PM where I
> live) you wrote:
>>> However, total IMAP functionality
>>> isn't quite there yet...

> Most of the feature list works as advertised. I think you will be
> extremely happy with TB if you have some patience and willing to put
> in the time to learn.

You missed my point I think...

I am a very experienced user of TB - I use it to manipulate all sorts
of filters, re-directs, auto-replies, address list functions as well
as plain mail handling - my point was:

If I change to IMAP (all are currently POP3) will I compromise any of
that functionality - I earn my living using TB!

The reason for possibly changing to IMAP is:

ISP is prepared to install IMAP.

and

I can then do all the manipulation wheh I am (frequently) away from
the office and the main machine.

But.. as I said - I cannot afford screw ups becasue IMAP in the event
that IMAP's functionality or lack of?) compromises the email handling
set up that I have spent two years refining and developing on behalf
of myself and of clients.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design