I wonder why with OE6 I get your email's body text as an attachment.

Shai, [S] wrote:

>> I wanted to ask why I can't seem to use my SMTP nor my IPS's SMTP?
>> The mail just stays in the Outbox and nothing happens. I use IMAP.

>> When I look in the "Connection Centre" window I see a line saying
>> "Sending 0 messages" with 0% progress.

>Is this with all messages you attempt sending?
Yes.

>Are you using the HTML editor when composing and if so, do you have
>the spell checker enabled?
I'm not using HTML not "check spelling before send".

>Is your Outbox server side or local?
Local

>Are you running a firewall?
My mail server is not located on my LAN. I'm behind a router inside my LAN,
so you might say that I'm behind a firewall.
I do not have any problems using OE6 as my IMAP client but TB looks much
better for me.
I just started using it today.

Cheers,
Shai