Hello all,

Marck, Allie and I discussed the differentiations of Roguemoticons and
PCWSmileys in terms of what images are acceptable.

The original Rogues Gallery showed only true images of the people
behind the name, and we decided that this is how it really should be.

The problem we ran into was people uploading Roguemoticons that were
not real picture of themselves, but "avatars".

Therefore, we've decided that only real images of the users will be
approved in the Roguemoticons, and that if someone wishes to use an
avatar, they should upload it to PCWSmileys, and use it inline.

If you are using an avatar, please go to http://www.PCWize.com/thebat
and replace it with your true image. If you wish to remain anonymous,
that is fine as you can delete your account after logging into it.

I will contact people with avatars separately after one week if they
haven't been changed. Shortly thereafter any accounts with avatars
will be removed.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Leif Gregory

List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F
Web Site <http://www.PCWize.com>
TB FAQ   <http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html>

Using The Bat! 2.12 RC/1 under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
on a P4 1.6Ghz OC'd to 2.32Ghz with 512MB.

Tagline of the day:
Phonesia (fo nee' zhuh) n. The affliction of dialing a phone
number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.