tbudl,

The wife's TB (2.11.02) has 5 "inbox" folders! Also an Outbox, Sent,
and Trash... Only one set (I marked them with a * on the end) have the
glyphs indicating they are 'special' folders (for example the inbox
has a blue arrow pointing down).

Moving SubFolders has inconsistant results.
Sometimes it will show in the top and bottom one, other times it will
not.

Any suggestion on how to clean this up?

Also, any idea what the $QRNTN$ folder is? I think it is from the AVG
plugin, but then why is it named like that?

Here is what her account looks like.

Account
 +-Inbox
 | +-Folder1
 | +-Folder2
 +-Outbox
 +-Sent
 +-Trash
 +-$QRNTN$
 +-Inbox
 +-Outbox
 +-Sent
 +-Trash
 +-Inbox
 +-Outbox
 +-Sent
 +-Trash
 +-Inbox
 +-Outbox
 +-Sent
 +-Trash
 +-Inbox*
 | +-FolderA
 | +-Folder1
 | +-FolderB
 | +-Folder1
 +-Outbox*
 +-Sent Mail*
 +-Trash*

I have run the maint with no useful results.

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v2.11.02