On Thu 15-Jul-04 11:59am -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is anyone using TB 2.12.00 and POPFile and multiple accounts and a
> broadband connection and WinXP Pro?

That's my setup.  Installed it on the 13th - no problem.

On the 14th it hung during initial fetch sequence.  I installed 11.02
on top and that also hung on the initial fetch sequence.  I noticed
that both times it had read around 27 emails before the problem.  I
was able to abort the transfer early on one of my attempts and used
the Dispatcher to not read but delete the already fetched email.
After that fetch worked.  I re-installed 12.00.

This morning, TB! crashed during the fetch sequence.  The second
attempt completed.

The only other problem I've encountered is strange behavior in virtual
folders (such as my unread containing read).

BTW, the PowerPro sequence <g> to remove all duplicates is:
    Alt-fads (I close the box manually with <enter>)

Bill