Hello Paul,

Friday, July 16, 2004, 7:15:17 PM, you wrote:

> On Friday, July 16, 2004, 1:05 PM, you wrote:

M>> Having a problem getting the Jump To links to work on the Smileys page
M>>  http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/pcwsmileys/PCWSmileys.zip

M>>  My browser is Opera 7.51.

> maybe you should install a second browser, just "in case".. like those
> times when it just won't work, crashes, won't bring up the site
> correctly.. I default to firebird, but I have the older mozilla
> installed too, and of course the <puke> IE 6...

or  one  looks what's amiss in the page and hopes the webmaster will have an ear
or two for your report:

the Anchor in this case is a bit wrong. it should look like this:

<a name="Awaiting">

but looks like that

<a name="#Awaiting">

(the # is for the HREF where you LINK to the actual ANCHOR: <a href="#Awaiting">)

--
Regards,
Jürgen Haug

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/24/us_security_fiasco/

Using The Bat! v2.12.00, Opera v7.52.3834 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'