==============Original message text===============
From: John Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2004, 8:46:44 AM
Subject: AVG Anti Virus plug in not working?

JP> Hi Bat! Fans,

JP> Just for fun (?), I ran the PcCillin free scan on my pc

JP> http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

JP> and for the third time in a row, it picked up two viruses (virii?) in Bat
JP> attachments which AVG missed.

JP> I e-mailed AVG about the previous two times missed, but they never had the
JP> courtesy to reply either time.

JP> Is the AVG plug in faulty, or is AVG generally not as good as PcCillin?

===========End of original message text===========
What AVG do you use ? Free version 6 or version 7.

I use AVG 7 and it blocks all viruses, better than Norton, and better than
Kaspersky.

But it's real since I use Version 7. Version 6 was the worst...

Why AVG are discredited themselves with a free version without comparison with
the commercial version?
--
WilWilWil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]