On Tuesday, July 20, 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] stated:

P> I have been getting frequent error messages from couple of SMTP
P> servers I use.  The message says the following:

P> 'Server Reports Error. The response is: Enter mail.  End with "." on a
P> line by itself.'

P> If I mess with some of the content it goes ok but I am not sure what
P> it is I am doing to make it work.

P> Has anyone else seen this??  Thanks.

 I've recently seen the same error message. But for me it was a bad
 network day. The broadband was lagging so much that the mail server
 timed out in the middle of my sending a large email. Two hours later
 the connection was clear again and I resent the message without a
 problem.
--
Cheers Yall
\\'

There are three possible states for a project: done, nearly done, and PANIC!