Howdy Mike,

Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 1:22:32 AM, Mike wrotened:

Mike>   I am on the 19th day of my 30-day trial of The Bat! and a new version has
Mike>   been released in the meantime. Do I continue with v2.11.02 or upgrade to
Mike>   v2.12.xx?

It  makes sense to upgrade, because of the advantage of bug fixes, but
if you are not having problems with v2.11.02 then it is not essential.

Mike>   What are the advantages/disadvantages of upgrading

http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/news_detail.php?ID=542

Mike> and could I easily revert?

You  can  revert  by  installing  v2.11.02 over the top of v2.12.xx or
unpacking the rar file.

Mike>   Would my trial restart or continue?

It would continue.

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

crashing The Bat! v2.12.03
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper
tray and the blinking red light.