Dear Mike,

@27-Jul-2004, 05:50 Mike email (The Bat!) said:

MDP>> As for reverting, it's usually pretty a simple job.

> Usually?

90% of people reverting have no problem doing so by just installing
the previous executable. Very few releases stay public domain for
long with unfixed serious bugs, so few people need to revert.
Sometimes people report disasters reverting, but "Backup is your
friend" :-) .

>>>   Would my trial restart or continue?

MDP>> It would continue.

> To be expected if new releases come often.

They're not exactly thick and fast - maybe as many as four a year?
Although, having said that, this year seems to be a bit quicker than
that.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone --List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v2.12.03 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1