Hello Kevin Amazon,

28-Jul-2004 17:43, you wrote:

>> I always thought that this would automatically sign and/or crypt the
>> message?

> %PGPMIME sets the PGP/MIME option to "on" for the current message to
> ensure that the PGJP/MIME format is used when the message is signed OR
> encrypted. Obviously, if you want to use PGP/MIME, you want to sign your
> messages. Yes?

All I want is that *if* I use PGP, it shall be PGP/MIME, always.

Not everyone whom I exchange mails with privately has and/or uses PGP.

For those that are not using it, I don't want to be bothered by requesters
that tell me no key can be found (thats why I was asking if %PGPMIME
wouldn't invoke sign/encrypt automatically), and whatnot.

 Alexander

Outer space is like Dolly Parton: you don't believe it, but there it is. --
Lorne Greene