Thanks for your reply; interleaved.

> > Is there a 'View HTML Source' or 'Edit HTML Source Code' menu item or
> > button, something like that?
        [snip]
> I think Marck may have been referring to writing HTML messages in
> source format using the plain text editor. TB! will then send it off
> as HTML.

So if I just write html in the normal msg editor, TB knows to send it as an
html msg, not just show the html I wrote as text? That'd be ideal; I'd
rather write my own html than use a "smart" WYSIWYG html editor. Am I
understanding you right that that's what it does?

> TB! actually does Birthdays.
>
> However, it's not heavy on the PIM functionality. Neither are there
> plans for this for the foreseeable future. The scheduler is for
> scheduling e-mail related tasks. It can be scheduled to send/check,
> create/send messages, open linked documents or messages or start
> programs.
>
> > - Pop up an alert and optionally play a sound when an
> appointment occurs?
> > Can I snooze the alert for a selectable amount of time, so it reminds me
> > again later?
>
> Yes. Alerts for the above mentioned tasks can be created and set to
> repeat at intervals.

Can you see monthly weekly and daily views of scheduled stuff?

> > - Load in the typical US national holidays automatically?
>
> No. :)

Hmmm, might need to figure out a way around that. Could it import them from
a text file, if I can find one?

What do people use for calendaring outside of TB?

--
Dave Merrill