I wanted to know if it's possible to send a message with an
attachment to a recipient and send a copy of the same message
without the attachment to someone else at the same time. After a
bit of trial and error I found I could do this with a filter and
both messages were sent as wanted.

BeginFilter
Name: tester
Active: 1
Source: \\gmx\Outbox
Target: \\gmx\Sent
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 20File attached
Actions: faFwdMsg,faoFwdNoAttach
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr: yobunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RedirectAddr:
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups:
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 0
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

However, when I checked the Outbox the copy message without the
attachment had been put into the Outbox again with a FWD prefix
before the subject line, and on pressing F2 it is sent again, but
still stays in the Outbox and acquires another FWD in front of
the subject. Every time I do a mail check/send this happens...
I've not deleted the message from the Outbox as I wanted to find
the cause of the problem before I do. So far the subject line
reads like this:

Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: File attached

and the message text keeps being added to the outgoing message so
it now reads like this:

,----- [ Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: File attached ]
| I am forwarding this message to you because
|

| This is a forwarded message
| From: Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: yobunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004, 12:44:22 PM
| Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: File attached
|
| ===8<==============Original message text===============
| I am forwarding this message to you because
|

| This is a forwarded message
| From: Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: yobunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004, 11:02:50 AM
| Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: File attached
|
| ===8<==============Original message text===============
| I am forwarding this message to you because
|

| This is a forwarded message
| From: Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: yobunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004, 11:00:40 AM
| Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: File attached
|
| ===8<==============Original message text===============
| I am forwarding this message to you because
|

| This is a forwarded message
| From: Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: yobunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004, 1:19:24 AM
| Subject: Fwd: Fwd: File attached
|
| ===8<==============Original message text===============
| I am forwarding this message to you because
|

| This is a forwarded message
| From: Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: yobunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004, 1:17:54 AM
| Subject: Fwd: File attached
|
| ===8<==============Original message text===============
| I am forwarding this message to you because
|

| This is a forwarded message
| From: Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004, 1:14:56 AM
| Subject: File attached
|
| ===8<==============Original message text===============
| Hi Docwra,
|
|   attached file as requested
|
| --
| Cheers,
|  Anne
|
|  Flying high with The Bat! v2.12.00  http://www.ritlabs.com/en/
|

| ===8<===========End of original message text===========
| ===8<===========End of original message text===========
| ===8<===========End of original message text===========
| ===8<===========End of original message text===========
| ===8<===========End of original message text===========
| ===8<===========End of original message text===========
`-----

Can anyone tell me where the problem may lie please? Thanks!