On Thursday, August 5, 2004, 9:43:46 PM, Roelof wrote in message:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
R> And so you found out. ;-)

R> You can prevent this behaviour by adding an additional condition. That
R> might be that the text 'fwd' is not present in the subject line, or
R> that there has to be an attachment (that's an option at the 'Advanced'
R> tab) or that the message isn't directed to yobunny.

Thanks Roelof, I figured I was missing something in the filter
but couldn't see what it may be.

I did try your suggestion of FWD not being present in the Subject
line as an additional condition but the message still stays in
the Outbox after being sent. :( I shall have to play with it some
more and see if I can figure out where to tweak the filter.

--
Cheers,
 Anne   Registered Linux user #345132

 Flying high with The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5 1 2600 Service Pack 1
 Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com