Hello Pete,

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 19:02:57 -0400 (EDT) GMT (08/08/2004, 06:02 +0700 GMT),
Pete Holsberg wrote:

PH> (Question: is there a way to omit the source and just apply
PH> the filter via "refilter current folder"?

No, but I just remembered that it's an old wish.

PH> Is there a way to omit the destination because I don't
PH> really want to move the messages at all?)

Yes, but that involves joining TBBETA. A new filtering system is being
written and tested, and the developers are still taking suggestions. I
would urge you to bring your question up as a suggestion, the timing
has never been better than now. :-) And once they're finished with the
new filtering  system, I don't think they'll touch it again for a
while.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Rentner versaumt seine Beerdigung. *

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM