Some time around 08/08/2004 15:01:43, I think I heard rich gregory say:
> hy an option?  Let's look at it this way...

> Is there ever any time that you might 1) highlight part of a message
> then 2) hit either forward or reply and NOT want to include anything
> other than what you've highlighted?

I agree, but that's just me... and probably you and a few others.  Since TB! prides
itself in being the best of breeds to many, and offering some outstanding advanced
customizations, I imagined that it would be in the best interest of all to provide it
as an option.

        dZ.