Hello Philip Storry,

27-Aug-2004 22:00, you wrote:

> I even marked my Sent mails as not-junk when training, on the
> egotistical presumption that nobody writes the kind of email I'd like
> to recieve better than myself! *grins*

Thats is indeed a very common practice. Our antispam solution at work uses
Bayes analysis, too, and auto-learns from sent mail (it would not be useful
to have each MS Exchange user manually train the filter). Due to the nature
of "Business style" mail communication as introduced by MS Outlook (top
posting with full quote below) that works pretty good.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Medicine is a collection of uncertain prescriptions that will kill the
poor, and succeed sometimes with the rich, and the results of which,
collectively taken, are more fatal than useful to mankind. -- Napoleon
Bonaparte